Sunday, June 14, 2009

.

k workwise. nth to blog about work ba. oh ya my fren just ORDed, so left me, new guy and fucked up guy. haiz sian. well at least getting along with other ppl there so ya. haiz now one less debating partner lol.

anw this week hmm. sat wtf i do ah cant remb. oh yea fri stayed over at wil hse, tok abit cok, then slept le lol while wil and cw carry on dota. better not sleep so late in case my skin flare up again. then woke up alr at 9 plus 10, slack ard, then go out le. then night reach home jiu slp lo lol.

today bball. damnnn. my defensiev prowess hmm seems to be weakening lol, my legs kinda getting slower, and heavier, shooting im too slow to get a shot damn. passing hmm today bo simi teamwork sia bo nice pass. just normal pass nia. speed also slow. anw today nv win one game at all sia lol fucked up. bo lang to pass siaaa, i stare at bok bok stare at me, ownself cut also flop. shoot also nt fast enough. lolll. but kept trying lo. somemore leg cramp fucked up. can only watch them play full court. wasted this opportunity damn. damn i shld go jogging sia, or maybe train jumping abit, and next time stretch b4 hand. not bad sia the thoguht of giving up never occurred lol even though i lost every match. got to keep this up. damn got to train to shoot even further sia, my range is still to close to the defence also. oh ya still nt bending my knees and keeping low, even worse then last week.

after that went out makan, then go out again lo.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: